Wisconsin wedding planner website design: profitability starts here.
Attracting Attention with SEO
The best wedding planners understand how to get attention. Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is another tool that wedding planners can use to stand out. When you have a query and run it through Google, results are suggested based on the most common keywords associated with your query. iNET troubleshoots with different queries to see which keywords are the most common in your industry. For example, according to the query below, "Milwaukee" is one of the most common words associated with the query "wedding planner" in this area. So, a Milwaukee-based wedding planner would be sure to tastefully incorporate that word in your website and metadata. The content has to be good so that viewers are captivated and stay on the site longer to learn more about you and your services.
SEO and Digital Marketing Statistics
- 61% of marketers say improving SEO and growing their organic presence is their top inbound marketing priority.
- 78% of location-based mobile searches result in an offline purchase.
- Google drives 96% of mobile search traffic.
- Organic SEO is about 5.66 times better than paid search ads.
- Including a video in a post increases outgoing traffic from search results by 157%.
These are just a few of the statistics that highlight the importance of online marketing campaigns and SEO.
Professional Photography & Video Services
Giving people examples of your work is a great way to attract clients. Our Milwaukee marketing company offers video and photography services to showcase your wedding business in a new and stunning way. iNET photography and video can feature:
- Aerial drone shots
- Venue interior & exterior scenes
- Green screen backdrops
- On-location filming
- Professional employee headshots
Plan more weddings with iNET Web
iNET Web works hard to win more traffic to your wedding planner website so that you can stay booked. In fact, we don’t just optimize for better rankings and design websites—we are the go-to place for all of your marketing needs in the greater Milwaukee area. We’ve created gorgeous custom websites for the following wedding-related services:
- DJs & musicians
- Bachelor & bachelorette party venues
- Transportation services
- Bridal beauty prep & dress salons
- Wedding attire retailers
- Stationary design & printing
- Catering companies
- Churches & religious organizations
- Reception venues
- Party rental companies
iNET is located in Waukesha, sandwiched between Madison and Milwaukee. We have served clients from Elm Grove, Brookfield, Madison, Pewaukee, Dousman, Milwaukee, Randolph, Oak Creek, Whitefish Bay, Waukesha, and other locations in southeast Wisconsin
Check out our portfolio to see just a fraction of the hundreds of businesses that have made money from better websites.