Let me guess, you saw the writing on the wall and figured you’d better learn programming as the world goes digital, right? All your friends went off to big state schools, and studied marketing or history or English or something useless; but you wanted to be employable after school so you majored in computer science or software engineering, right?
A bunch of other people had that exact same idea, now the computer programming field is flooded with fresh degrees and all you seem to find is “entry level” positions that require 3 – 5 years of industry experience.
How about getting those first few years of experience? Better yet, how about starting a long term career? iNET has entry level jobs for:
Computer Programming majors: You spent most of your education searching for an open parentheses or a misplaced semi-colon; now you’re just searching for a decent job.
Software System Developers: You had plans of building the next big app that would change the world, but now you’re planning on driving for Uber as a career…
Network Systems Admins: The closest you’ve come to being a network system admin since you finished school was troubleshooting your parent’s WiFi. Not quite what you had in mind…
Computer Applications Developers: Planning on making a fortune building the next big program or even video game? It’s pretty rough when you realize you can barely afford Counter Strike keys…
iNET is currently hiring detail oriented programmers to join our web development team. All experience levels are welcome to apply. Only applicants with online portfolios or other examples of their work will be considered. All applicants must be able to meet for face to face interviews.
Starting Compensation: Commensurate with experience; Full Time $35,000 -- $90,000
Preferred Skills / Qualifications: Looking for Entry, Mid, and Senior level applicants
• B.S. in Computer Science, MIS, related field or equivalent work experience (preferred)
• 2+ years of solid, in-depth programming experience in C# in an Windows ASP.NET
• Demonstrated ability to develop backend CMS structure
• Demonstrated ability to write complex SQL queries, stored procedures, and view objects
• Work as technical team member and advisor to other programmers in C# with .NET
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Demonstrated ability to proactively work collaboratively as a team player with all departments
• Applicant MUST be able to handle multiple projects, meet deadlines, work under pressure, and have meticulous attention to detail.
Skills Providing Added Value:
• Visual Basic 6
• ASP.NET MVC Framework, especially MVC 4
• Systems integration, server migrations across multiple platforms
• 3rd party integration, API's, eCommerce development a major plus
If you're looking for a fun, fast-paced and constantly changing work environment with the best website developers in Milwaukee/Waukesha, apply today with iNET. Please email me using this post - attach resume and whatever you think will most speak to your ability to do the job.
The centerpiece of the benefits package is the ability to increase your skills and pay above all else. You can love your job - ultimately pay is why we go to work.
Full time only. No telecommuting.
Nearby Cities: Waukesha, Brookfield, New Berlin, Delafield, Pewaukee, Wales, Hartland, Muskego, Milwaukee, Oconomowoc.
Creative is an intangible. There aren’t many great creatives in radio. In branding there are less. In strategizing there are even less. Most companies have no BRAND. The products and services are amazing, the businesses are often brilliant. There is just nothing for consumers to grab and buckle themselves into. The web sites are also no influence in creating the brand, brand strategy, ad concept or ads.
iNET creative has dozens of mind traps and hooks. Duplicitous meanings and meanings left for the listener to decipher or wonder at. While these traps can get a listener stuck in a thought midstream over two, three, twenty exposures they force acceptance of the message and action. When they discover the hidden hooks listeners feel like insiders, part of the story and part of the brand.